Friends of the Radium Library
Click Here for May 21, 2022 Garage Sale Fundraiser Information
THE FRIENDS OF THE RADIUM PUBLIC LIBRARY – PURPOSE
- The Radium Hot Springs Public Library is a registered charitable organization – the Friends of the Radium Library consists of an organized group of volunteers who promote and financially support THE RADIUM PUBLIC LIBRARY.
- The Friends volunteer their time to plan, organize and host fundraising events to enhance library programs and services for the community and its patrons.
- At the beginning of each year, Radium Library staff share their strategic initiatives with the Friends group to discuss how fundraising could help forward Library initiatives. Monies raised are spent exclusively on Library programs, services, and specific Library-defined needs. A defined portion of funds raised annually is dedicated to the RHSPL Endowment Fund.
THE FRIENDS OF THE RADIUM PUBLIC LIBRARY – PROGRESS
- New Friends Group of the Radium Public Library established in 2021
- First Annual Book Sale hosted on November 20, 2021
- Current projects under review for 2022 include: Spring Community Garage Sale, Outdoor Summer Entertainment in Radium Community, Fundraising Initiatives with Village of Radium and Local Businesses, 2nd Annual Book Sale in November
- To volunteer or for more information on The Friends of the Radium Public Library, drop by the Library or contact Library staff.
4863 STANLEY STREET
RADIUM HOT SPRINGS