Library Take Out @ Radium Library
The Radium Library has developed a plan that provides a framework for the phased restoration of services based on the five principles provided by the province (personal hygiene, stay at home if you are sick, environmental hygiene, safe social interactions, physical modifications).
We are currently working on phasing in contactless services. Curbside holds will be available for pickup beginning May 19, 2020 through our Library Takeout Service.
Library Takeout Service Details:
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays 11:00am-3:00pm
– You can place hold requests online using our library catalogue, by email, or by calling us at 250-347-2434. Interlibrary Loans are not available at this time.
– Library staff will contact you to schedule an appointment for pickup. The process may take a few days.
– Items will be automatically checked out by library staff. Loan periods have been extended to six weeks.
– Call us from your car when you arrive and we’ll set your takeout bag on the bench at the front of the building. Please wait until staff are back inside the building before grabbing your bag.
– Items can be returned in the book drop.
* All books are quarantined and sanitized upon return.
*Do not use this service if you or someone in your home are feeling unwell.
*Please respect social distancing guidelines.