We appreciate the dedicated volunteers who help in the Radium Hot Springs Public Library. Our volunteers provide a range of knowledge, skills, talents, and abilities that contribute to the Library being a vital part of the community.
Our Friends of the Radium Public Library volunteer their time to plan, organize and host fundraising events to enhance library programs and services for the community and its patrons.
We also have roles for in-library volunteers such as:
- Shelves books and other library materials.
- Reads shelves to ensure library materials are in order.
- Assists with odd jobs as needed.
- Assists library staff during programs and events as assigned.
- May assist with program preparation and planning as assigned.
There are a limited number of in-library volunteer opportunities. They are filled on an as needed basis.
If you are interested in volunteering, please drop into the Library or send an email to email@example.com